(2) In accordance with the contents of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (the "Regulation"), the controller of Users' personal data is the owner and operator of the Website - Vittero sp. z o.o. ("Administrator"), address: ul. Elektronowa 2, 03 -219 Warsaw, Poland, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIV Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000920571, NIP: 5242925141, REGON: 389908086,.
3 Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the Regulation and, where required by the Regulation, with the User's consent.
5 The Administrator processes the data provided by Users only for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the proper functioning of the Website, i.e. primarily:
(a) to analyse web traffic, ensure security within the Service and adapt content to users' needs on the basis of the Administrator's legitimate interest,
b) to answer enquiries, provide requested offers and conduct correspondence for the purpose of dealing with the matter, based on the User's consent and the Administrator's legitimate interest in dealing with the User's enquiries.
(6) The Administrator may process the following personal data of Users necessary for the establishment, shaping of the content, change or termination of the legal relationship concerning the services provided electronically between them:
(a) the surname and forenames of the User;
(b) the PESEL registration number or, where this number has not been assigned, the number of the passport, identity card or other document proving identity;
(c) address of permanent residence;
(d) the address for correspondence, if different from the address referred to in point c;
e) data used to verify the User's electronic signature;
f) the User's electronic addresses.
(7) In the cases required by the provisions of the Regulation, the User's consent to the processing of his/her personal data is given electronically, by ticking the appropriate box during registration or any other procedure aimed at enabling the use of the Website. The User may revoke his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data at any time and request its deletion by writing to: 2 Elektronowa Street, 03 -219 Warsaw, or by email to [email protected]. Providing data marked as required on the Website is voluntary, but necessary in order to provide the service to the User or to register the User on the Website. In the case of a User's failure to provide the required personal data, it will not be possible to register the User on the Website or to conclude the agreement and provide the service to the User.
(8) In the case of marketing the Administrator's own services and sending information on its offer to the e-mail address provided by the User, the basis for the processing of the User's personal data is the fulfilment of the Administrator's legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation). The processing of data in order for the Administrator to provide information about its products and services enables the User to be informed about the current offer. In the case of the Newsletter service being provided to the User, the basis for data processing is the User's consent (Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation), which the User may revoke at any time.
(9) The User's personal data will be stored in a form that allows the User to be identified for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are collected and lawfully processed. Personal data will therefore be stored for the period necessary to provide the service chosen by the User. After this time, the data will be processed for the period necessary to resolve any potential disputes that may arise in connection with the services provided.
(11) Subject to the above provisions, the personal data collected shall not be disclosed to any other person or institution, unless required by applicable law or necessary for the purpose of processing the personal data and an appropriate agreement is in place to guarantee the protection of the User's rights and privacy.
12 You have the right to access the content of your personal data and the right to request the completion, updating, portability, restriction of processing, rectification of personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or deletion if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or have been collected in violation of the law or are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
13 If the User's data are processed for the marketing of the User's own services and products, the User may, at any time, submit a written and reasoned request to stop the processing of his/her data due to his/her particular situation or object to the processing of his/her data for this purpose.
(14) The User shall have the right to access the content of the data provided, to correct and complete them, as well as to demand at any time the cessation of their processing and their deletion, by applying in writing to the address: ul. Elektronowa 2, 03 -219 Warsaw, or by email to [email protected].
(15) The Administrator may refuse to delete personal data if the User has violated applicable laws and the preservation of personal data is necessary to clarify the circumstances of the violation and to establish the User's responsibility.
(16) If the User uploads any personal data of other persons (including their name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) to the Website, he/she may only do so on condition that he/she does not violate the provisions of the applicable law and the personal rights of these persons.
17. cookies are also used by the Administrator for:
a) statistical - which allows the compilation of statistics for internal purposes and contractors on the functioning of the websites and users' visits,
(b) the presentation and personalisation of marketing messages displayed on the relevant terminal equipment.
(19) Cookies are not used to determine the identity of the User, but they make it possible to identify more accurately the individual needs of the User using a given device and thus to offer better and more tailored services, as well as to facilitate the connection to websites of interest to the User.
(20) You may refuse to allow cookies to be placed on your terminal device. To do so, use the option to disable the downloading and storage of cookies in your web browser. The method for disabling the downloading and storage of cookies in popular web browsers is provided by the browser provider. The deletion of cookies may lead to the loss of the possibility to use certain functionalities of the Administrator's websites.
21 In some cases, the Administrator collects certain types of information automatically during the User's visit to the Website or via e-mail addresses. Such usage data related to the use of the Website (IP address and port, browser identifier, addresses of pages visited) are stored in an aggregated and anonymised form and are not made available to third parties.
(22) Users' data shall also be processed by the Administrator for the purposes of automated processing in the form of profiling. Profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data by the Administrator which involves the use of the Users' personal data to assess certain personal factors, in particular to analyse or forecast the Users' preferences, reliability, behaviour, location. Each User has the right to object to profiling by the Administrator if he/she considers that the profiling violates his/her rights and freedoms, unless the Administrator demonstrates that his/her own interest overrides the person's rights and freedoms. The User may object to profiling free of charge in any form through the available channels of communication with the Administrator.
(23) The Website is equipped with adequate security measures meeting the requirements of the Polish law in order to protect the data under the Administrator's control against their disclosure to unauthorised persons, acquisition by an unauthorised person, processing in violation of the Regulation and against their alteration, loss, damage or destruction. The Administrator undertakes to protect all personal data and information disclosed by Users in accordance with security and confidentiality standards. The access rights to the Users' personal data are strictly limited so that the information does not fall into the hands of unauthorised persons.
(24) All information, visuals, compositions and other works contained in the Service are subject to copyright and may not be copied, distributed or otherwise used without the written consent of the Administrator.